Lake Geneva Police investigating Associated Bank robbery
Lake Geneva bank robbery
LAKE GENEVA — Lake Geneva Police officials are investigating a bank robbery that occurred at the Associated Bank on E. Geneva Square just before 6:00 p.m.
Police describe the suspect as a white man, wearing a grey baseball cap, glasses and a tan shirt, blue jeans and light-colored shoes.
Police say the suspect, in an attempt to conceal his identity, wore a white mask around the lower half of his face.
The clerk described the suspect as having a trimmed beard, stocky build, approximately 5’09”-6,’1 feet in height, approximately 230-265 pounds and between 45-55 years of age.
The suspect fled the bank on foot and left northbound from the parking lot in a red four-door vehicle.
The suspect made off with an undetermined amount of money and this case is still under investigation.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City