Officials confirm body found at Kenosha park is Lashe Zalar
KENOSHA — The Kenosha County Medical Examiner confirms the body found at Nedweski Park on July 9th is that of 20-year-old Lashe Zalar.
Zalar’s body was found when firefighters were called to the park to put out a brush fire. Her body was found laying inside the burn area.
The investigation continues into the circumstances surrounding this death.
The Kenosha Police Department is asking that anyone who was in the area of Nedweski Park during the morning hours of July 9, 2012 and saw any activity to please call Kenosha Area Crime Stoppers at 262-656-7333 or the Kenosha Police Department Detective Bureau at 262-605-5203.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed