Police search for health & beauty product thieves
Police say the same suspects also attempted a theft of similar items from a Pick ‘n Save store in Racine in the amount of $1,200. Similar thefts are also noted at Pick ‘n Save stores in Greenfield and Oak Creek.
The male suspect is described as a white man, between 18 and 25 years old, and with short brown hair. He stands between 5’10″ and 6′ tall, weighing between 150 and 165 pounds. He has been seen wearing a short white v-neck t-shirt and blue shorts.
The second suspect is described as a white woman, between 18 and 25 years old with brown hair past her shoulders. She stands between 5’4″ and 5’6″ tall, weighting 130 to 150 pounds. She may have a tattoo on her upper left chest area. She has been seen wearing a green and white striped tank top shirt, black shorts and orange sandals.
If you recognize these suspects, you’re urged to call the Caledonia Police Department at 262-835-4423, extension 139.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City