Spice Mix for Grilling
Chef Feker joins FOX6 WakeUp to show us how to make a great spice mix for grilling.
Chef Feker’s Spice Mix for Grilling
2 tablespoons Hungarian sweet paprika
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
In a spice mill or using a mortar and pestle combine spices and grind until thyme and rosemary arepulverized. Sprinkle a little on prepared vegetables about 1 hour before grilling to marinate them. Grillas usual.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City