County employee Frieda Webb accused of misconduct in office
MILWAUKEE — Frieda Webb, the director of Milwaukee County’s Community Business Development Partners Agency is accused of misconduct in office.
According to a search warrant, Webb is accused of conspiring with a Milwaukee businessman to defraud the federally-funded program.
The search warrant accuses Webb and the businessman of creating a sham contract for a program billing for services not provided, and paying themselves thousands of dollars in kickbacks.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead