Business Journal Report (7-25-12)
In business news for Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 — Atlanta-based airline Delta went into the red in the second quarter with a net loss of $168 million, due to fuel costs.
CLICK HERE for more information on Employee Appreciation Week.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo