Names of Delafield crash victims released
DELAFIELD — The names of the victims of a car crash in the City of Delafield Tuesday, July 24th were released Wednesday morning. The victims include 18-year-old Kody Koepke of Delafield and 18-year-old Timothy Peters of Pewaukee. Both died. 18-year-old Ian Glidden of Nashotah survived the wreck but is in critical condition.
The wreck happened shortly after 3 a.m. Tuesday on Nagawicka Rd. All three were in a car when it slammed into a utility pole.
An investigation into the cause of the crash is underway. However, early indications point to speed being a factor in the wreck.
Officials are awaiting the results of autopsies and accident reconstruction to make a more final determination into the crash.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed