Waukesha man facing seven counts of sexual assault involving child
WAUKESHA — A Waukesha man is accused of inappropriately touching young girls at slumber parties. 46-year-old Dale Voss was arrested earlier this month.
Girls came forward saying Voss touched them while they were sleeping. In some cases, the girls say they were drugged.
Voss now faces seven counts of sexual assault involving a child younger than 13.
Voss is already a registered sex offender — first charged with crimes involving children in 1991.
According to the criminal complaint, the suspect denies the new claims and hasn’t had an issue since his previous arrests.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe