Zong Lee (7-27-2012)
MANITOWOC — The search for 31-year-old Zong Lee has spanned two states. Law enforcement officials thought he was in Wisconsin, but family members offered no assistance. U.S. Marshals are looking for the fugitive they say played a role in stealing cars before fleeing the state.
Detective Paul Olsen with the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force says before a trip to the west coast, Lee was on the wrong side of the law when he lived in Manitowoc.
Law enforcement says back in 2004, Lee was accused of playing a roll in stealing cars and eventually fled the state.
While in California, investigators say Lee was accused of weapons possession and possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. He is wanted for violating his California parole.
Officials describe Lee as 5’8″ tall, weighing about 170 pounds. He could be hiding out anywhere between Manitowoc and Milwaukee.
He uses the nickname “Fly” and the alias Koua Moua.
Officials say Lee has numerous tattoos, including artwork of female figures, a female holding two different handguns on his right shoulder, and the letters “YAJ” on his left upper arm.
Officials say Lee may be altering his appearance such as his hair, to avoid being caught.
If you’ve seen him law enforcement wants to hear from you at (414)297-3707.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through