Patient dies at Wisconsin mental health facility
Staff had discovered the man unresponsive in his room just after 3 a.m. Saturday, July 28th. Sheriff’s detectives as well as Wauwatosa Fire Department medical personnel were called to the mental health facility.
Attempts were made to resuscitate the man, but he was declared dead by hospital doctors.
The man was the only occupant in the room. No foul play is suspected.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the cause of death.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City