Business Journal Report (7-30-12)
In business news for Monday, July 30th, 2012 — Jury selection is underway in the Apple/Samsung trial. Apple claims Samsung copied its iPhone and iPad. Samsung claims Apple is trying to stifle legitimate competition and limit customer choice.
Additionally, there is strong support for the Milwaukee chapter of Usher’s “New Look Foundation.” Milwaukee Brewers second-baseman Rickie Weeks, along with local organizations are donating $65,000 to Usher’s non-profit.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City