Favre back on the gridiron as high school assistant coach
HATTIESBURG, MISSISSIPPI — Brett Favre was back on the gridiron Monday, July 30th. The former NFL quarterback is serving as a high school assistant coach in Mississippi this fall.
Favre is serving as the offensive coordinator at Oak Grove High School. The school is near Favre’s home in Hattiesburg, Miss.
Favre has helped at Oak Grove in an unofficial capacity in previous years.
The three-time league MVP retired from the NFL in 2010.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo