Favre back on the gridiron as high school assistant coach
HATTIESBURG, MISSISSIPPI — Brett Favre was back on the gridiron Monday, July 30th. The former NFL quarterback is serving as a high school assistant coach in Mississippi this fall.
Favre is serving as the offensive coordinator at Oak Grove High School. The school is near Favre’s home in Hattiesburg, Miss.
Favre has helped at Oak Grove in an unofficial capacity in previous years.
The three-time league MVP retired from the NFL in 2010.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule