Republican U.S. Senate candidates debate Monday
MADISON (AP) — The four Republican U.S. Senate candidates planned to debate on a radio show Monday, July 30th.
It is the first of two scheduled debates featuring all four of the candidates leading up to the Aug. 14 primary. They also plan to debate on Aug. 10.
The winner will advance to meet Democratic U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin in the Nov. 6 general election.
Wisconsin’s Senate seat is open due to the retirement of Democrat Herb Kohl.
Monday’s debate is being moderated by Green Bay conservative talk radio personality Jerry Bader with questions coming from three broadcast journalists.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo