Timothy Russell trial delayed until December
Timothy Russell (6-4-12)
MILWAUKEE — A new trial date was set Monday, July 30th for Timothy Russell — a former aide to Gov. Scott Walker when he was Milwaukee’s County Executive.
Russell is accused of stealing thousands of dollars intended for veterans and their families. He is charged in connection with the ongoing John Doe investigation into several of Walker’s former aides.
Monday, a judge ruled Russell’s trial will be delayed until December because Russell needs a new lawyer. His previous attorney took a job with the Fond du Lac District Attorney’s Office.
Russell’s trial is set to start on December 12th.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead