Business Journal Report (8-2-12)
In business news for Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 — Frontier Airline’s market share has dropped to just 6%. Starting in June, the airline dropped seven flights a day from Milwaukee — down from over 80.
Additionally, a new Italian deli and meat market has moved into the Riverwest neighborhood. Scardina Specialties opened near Bremen and Chambers this week.
West Allis Cheese and Sausage Shoppe is planning a major facelift at its West Allis store on 68th and Becher.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City