Freeway Flyer, Shuttle service provided for Wisconsin State Fair
Freeway Flyers and the Watertown Plank Shuttle will operate from 7:30 a.m. until one half-hour after the fair closes from Thursday, August 2nd to Sunday, August 12th. All Freeway Flyers will operate everyday at 7:30 a.m. with the exception of the Green Bay lot, which starts at 7:20 a.m.
Round trip adult Free Flyer fare is $6.50. Children (6-11), seniors (65 and over) and persons with disabilities with proper ID pay $3.00 round trip. Riders that have a Weekly or Monthly Pass add $2.00.
Round trip adult Watertown Plank Shuttle fare is $3.00 and $1.50 for children (6-11),seniors (65 and older) and persons with disabilities with proper ID. Children under 6 always ride free.
The U-PASS, Freedom Pass and Commuter Value Pass are accepted as full fare on both the Free Flyer and Watertown Plank Shuttle.
The Watertown Plank Shuttle will provide service between the Wisconsin State Fair Park and the Watertown Plank Rd. park-rid lot on Watertown Plank Rd., west of Hwy. 45 every day of the fair. The service will begin at 7:30 a.m. and run every 15 minutes.
Freeway Flyer park-ride lots:
- College – (Route 40) College Avenue at I-94 (both lots)
- Southridge – (Routhe 46) Edgerton & S. 72nd Street ( Southridge parking lot)
- Whitnall/Hales Corners – (Route 46) I-43, east of S. 108th Street
- Green Bay – (Route 49) Green Bay Rd., just north of Brown Deer Rd. (Served hourly at 20 minutes pas the hour, starting at 7:20 a.m.)
- Brown Deer East – (Route 49) Brown Deer Rd., west of I-43 (Served hourly at 30 minutes past the hour, starting at 7:30 a.m.)
Please Note: Wisconsin State Fair will NOT offer an admission discount coupon to Freeway Flyer riders this year.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule