Funeral arrangements set for Deputy Sergio Aleman
MILWAUKEE — Funeral arrangements have been set for Milwaukee County Deputy Sergio Aleman, killed Tuesday, July 31st in a crash on I-43.
Law enforcement officials from across the state will participate in a procession from the church to the cemetery.
A public visitation is set for Monday, August 6th from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Max A. Sass and Sons Funeral Home — 8910 W. Drexel Avenue in Franklin.
A family visitation will be held from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, August 7th starting at 11:00 a.m. at St. Patrick’s Church — 723 Washington Ave. in Milwaukee.
The procession will occur around 1:00 p.m. to the cemetery.
Interment will be at Saint Adalbert Cemetery — 3801 S. 6th Street in Milwaukee.
- Co-workers say Deputy Aleman always willing to help
- Community unites following loss of Sheriff’s Deputy Sergio Aleman
- Tow truck driver saw Deputy Aleman before crash, says he had “lost look”
- Milwaukee Co. Sheriff Clarke says “We’ve lost a good cop”
- Tow truck company owner expresses condolences after deputy killed
- Deputy Aleman’s name to be added to Deputy Memorial monument
- Deputy Sergio Aleman killed in wreck on southbound I-43
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe