Oshkosh woman pleads guilty to sex with three teen boys
OSHKOSH (AP) — A 35-year-old Oshkosh woman who pleaded guilty to having sex with three teenage boys has been sentenced to just under two years in jail.
Tessa A. Gray apologized to the victims and their family in court Friday, August 3rd.
Gray faced more than 80 years in prison. But as part of a plea deal she pleaded guilty to charges of repeated sexual assault of a child and sexual intercourse with a child. She was sentenced to 21 months in jail.
Prosecutors had argued that Gray should be treated no differently than a man in a similar situation.
Gray’s defense attorney says his client continued the sexual contact out of fear the boys would stop being friends with her daughter.
The boys were 14, 15 and 16.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!