Jasjit Singh interview on FOX6 WakeUp
Jasjit Singh with the Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about the Sikh religion.
“It’s a place you go to for solitude it’s a place for peace for something like this to happen it’s almost beyond comprehension at the same time Sikhs gain a lot of strength from their history and principals that teach them that spiritually we need to accept things as they are and move forward it’s a trying time. I will also say the outpouring of support from our neighbors and Americans across the country and really from around the world it has been overwhelming and that is helping,” Singh said.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo