Gov. Walker’s wife, Tonette to undergo “tests” at hospital
Gov. Scott Walker
OAK CREEK — FOX6′s media partners at the Oak Creek Patch tweeted Tuesday night, August 7th a message regarding the health of Gov. Scott Walker’s wife, Tonette. Gov. Walker was making an appearance at a vigil for the Sikh Temple victims at the time.
The message said: @GovWalker has just taken the stage. Says wife went to doc today and she’s at hospital now. He’s apologizing and will leave now.
Gov. Walker’s spokesman Cullen Werwie told FOX6 News late Tuesday night, Tonette is set to undergo “tests” at the hospital. Werwie says “it is not life threatening.
Gov. Walker plans to attend funeral services for the six victims planned for Friday, August 10th at the Oak Creek High School gymnasium.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?