Healthy back-to-school lunches
Most back-to-school to-do lists include shopping for new notebooks, pencils and other miscellaneous school supplies. But, the truth is, what you put in your child’s lunchbox is just as important as what you put in their backpack. Jodi O’Neil from ‘Ebenezer Child Care Centers’ joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about healthy back-to-school lunches.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo