Healthy back-to-school lunches
Most back-to-school to-do lists include shopping for new notebooks, pencils and other miscellaneous school supplies. But, the truth is, what you put in your child’s lunchbox is just as important as what you put in their backpack. Jodi O’Neil from ‘Ebenezer Child Care Centers’ joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about healthy back-to-school lunches.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee