Divers find body of missing three-year-old girl in NW Wis.
DANBURY (AP) — Divers have found the body of a missing three-year-old girl in a canal near her home in northwestern Wisconsin.
Burnett County Emergency Management Director Rhonda Reynolds says the body of Renna Williams was found at about 4:50 p.m. Wednesday about 25 yards from her home in Danbury.
Renna disappeared after apparently wandering away from her home about 7 p.m. Tuesday, August 14th.
Hundreds of volunteers and law officers searched for the girl.
An autopsy is planned.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City