Sheriff’s deputies respond to rollover crash on Highway 45
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee County Sheriff’s deputies were called to Highway 45 southbound at Burleigh Thursday morning, August 16th for a one vehicle rollover crash.
Officials discovered a Chevy Envoy SUV on its roof across the center and right lanes on the freeway.
Sheriff’s deputies closed Highway 45 at Capitol Drive and diverted traffic off the freeway.
The lone occupant of the vehicle — a woman, was transported to the hospital. Initial reports said she had been ejected, but she was able to climb out of the vehicle on her own. Officials say she is expected to be okay.
Officials say the cause of the crash is under investigation, and alcohol is not believed to be a factor in the crash.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City