Kenosha woman spits out window, runs into parked car
KENOSHA (AP) — You’ve heard of the hazards of texting and driving. Here’s another form of distracted driving to avoid.
A Kenosha woman who was trying to spit out her window has been cited after she crashed into a parked car.
The 23-year-old was driving Thursday morning when she spat. Some of the saliva landed on her window, so she briefly looked away from the road to wipe it off.
She ended up rear-ending a parked car.
The woman was cited for inattentive driving.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule