Kenosha woman spits out window, runs into parked car
KENOSHA (AP) — You’ve heard of the hazards of texting and driving. Here’s another form of distracted driving to avoid.
A Kenosha woman who was trying to spit out her window has been cited after she crashed into a parked car.
The 23-year-old was driving Thursday morning when she spat. Some of the saliva landed on her window, so she briefly looked away from the road to wipe it off.
She ended up rear-ending a parked car.
The woman was cited for inattentive driving.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father