Aug. 31 latest deadline for Wisconsin’s do-not call list
(Credit: iStockphoto/Dennis Oblander)
MADISON (AP) — Aug. 31 is the latest deadline to get phone numbers added to Wisconsin’s do-not call list.
Residential land lines, cellular phone numbers and voice over Internet protocol services can be added to the list.
Numbers added to the list by the Aug. 31 deadline would be added to the no-call list by Oct. 1.
All registrations are good for two years but numbers be re-registered at any time.
Numbers can be added at nocall.wisconsin.gov or by calling 1-866-966-2255.
The list is updated four times per calendar year. Anyone who misses the Aug. 31 deadline can’t have their number added until January.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City