Aug. 31 latest deadline for Wisconsin’s do-not call list
(Credit: iStockphoto/Dennis Oblander)
MADISON (AP) — Aug. 31 is the latest deadline to get phone numbers added to Wisconsin’s do-not call list.
Residential land lines, cellular phone numbers and voice over Internet protocol services can be added to the list.
Numbers added to the list by the Aug. 31 deadline would be added to the no-call list by Oct. 1.
All registrations are good for two years but numbers be re-registered at any time.
Numbers can be added at nocall.wisconsin.gov or by calling 1-866-966-2255.
The list is updated four times per calendar year. Anyone who misses the Aug. 31 deadline can’t have their number added until January.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule