Sprecher offers new, seasonal Blueberry soda
GLENDALE — Sprecher Brewing Company is bottling its newest, seasonal gourmet soda. This time, it’s Blueberry.
Sprecher officials say their Blueberry gourmet soda is made with Wisconsin honey and natural blueberry flavor.
The Blueberry soda will be available for purchase in the Sprecher Gift Shop in Glendale by the close of business on Monday, August 20th. It will be widely available to the public by Labor Day weekend.
One other note of interest — the label on the new soda was created by Milwaukee artist Jennifer Espenscheid.
Sprecher Brewing Company was established in 1985.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo