Adante Econner (8-24-12)
MILWAUKEE — U.S. Marshals are looking for Adante Econner — wanted in connection with an armed robbery. Econner is accused of getting away with hundreds of dollars in cash, but what he didn’t know was one of the victims knew him.
Investigators say back in July, 23-year-old Econner and another man stopped a car in an alley off of 19th Pl. near Vienna Ave. Officials say the man friends call “Dante” and the second man each had guns and demands.
Officials say one of the victims in this incident knew “Dante,” and called him by name.
“She yelled out, ‘Dante are you on something?’”
As it turns out, Econner unknowingly held-up one of his own family members, and called one of his victims — warning her not to contact police.
“For him to threaten her that way, he’s just digging himself a deeper hole I think,”
Officials say Econner is 5’8″ and about 155 pounds. The fugitive has a tattoo on his neck reading “Adante.”
Officials say he could be hiding out on Milwaukee’s north side.
If you’ve seen him U.S. Marshals want to hear from you at (414) 297-3707.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe