One dead, three hurt in two-vehicle crash in Dodge Co.
DODGE CO. — One person is dead and three others are hurt following a two-vehicle taffic crash that occurred in the Town of Portland in Dodge County late Saturday night, August 25th.
The collision happened just after 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of County Highway T and Dalmon Rd. A pickup truck collided with a car — and that caused the car to roll over.
The driver of the truck, identified as 17-year-old Stephanie Alcivar of Waterloo, was taken to Watertown Hospital. The driver of the car, 19-year-old Nicholas McCormack of Reeseville, and one other passenger — 23-year-old James Cahoon of Waterloo were also taken to Watertown Hospital. A second passenger in McCormack’s car, 20-year-old Spencer Grover of Waterloo was ejected from the vehicle, he was flown by Flight for Life to UW-Madison. Grover died just before 9 p.m. Sunday night, August 26th from his injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City