Firefighters called to Milwaukee’s Madison Academic Campus
MILWAUKEE — Firefighters were called to the Madison Academic Campus on Milwaukee’s northwest side Wednesday afternoon. This, after a fire started in equipment being used by roofing contractors.
Staff at Madison who were prepping for the start of the school year were evacuated from the building. No students were in the building.
There are no reports of injury and officials are checking to determine whether any damage was done to the building.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee