Body of man presumed drowned in Lake Ellen still hasn’t been found
SHEBOYGAN CO. — Sunday, September 2nd marks one week since a Plymouth man fell out of a boat and presumably drowned in Lake Ellen in Sheboygan County.
28-year-old James Piechocki was boating with his cousins last Sunday, August 26th when he fell overboard. Officials have not yet recovered his body.
Sheboygan County Sheriff’s officials searched Lake Ellen for several days, but found nothing. Officials have said they will only resume the search if more information comes in.
As of Monday, August 27th at 7:00 p.m., the search was discontinued, and officials said no further search efforts were planned.
As of Monday morning, the dive/search teams included crews from Milwaukee, Sheboygan and Cedar Grove. Crews were employing Milwaukee Fire Department sonar technology to assist with the search.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him