Two-year-old found unresponsive in backyard pond, in critical condition
TOWN OF LISBON — Waukesha County Sheriff’s officials and Town of Lisbon Fire officials responded to a residence after a two-year-old child was found unresponsive in a backyard pond by his mother just after 6:30 p.m. Saturday, September 1st.
The child was transported to Children’s Hospital via Flight for Life where the child was listed in critical condition.
It is unknown at this time how long the child was in the pond.
Waukesha County Sheriff’s officials say this incident remains under investigation.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed