Child found unresponsive in backyard pond has died
TOWN OF LISBON — Waukesha County Sheriff’s officials say a two-year-old boy who was found unresponsive in a backyard pond Saturday, September 1st has died. The child reportedly died early Sunday, September 2nd.
The boy has been identified as Henry Studinski.
Studinski was transported to Children’s Hospital via Flight for Life where the child was listed in critical condition.
It is unknown at this time how long the child was in the pond.
Waukesha County Sheriff’s officials say this incident remains under investigation. An autopsy is planned.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this story.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?