Chef Feker joins FOX6 WakeUp to prepare a delicious California Brunch Wrap.
IL MITOs California Brunch Wrap
• 4, 10” flour tortillas warmed until pliable
• 6 eggs scrambled
• 1 cup black beans, homemade preferred
• 1 cup Chihuahua cheese
• 1 avocado sliced
• 4 strips bacon cooked crisp
• 8 oz IL MITOs Roasted Chili Sauce (www.ilmito.com)
• 1 cup Mexican rice
• 4 oz sour cream
1. Spread 1 oz sour cream and 2 oz Chili sauce in the center of your tortilla and layer the remain ingingredients as desired.
2. Tuck in the corners of the tortilla and roll tightly. Cut in half and enjoy.
3. Serve with some crusty ciabatta or join me at IL MITO for Sunday Brunch.