Medical Examiner: Cause of infant boy’s death unclear
Traven Williams Jr.
MILWAUKEE — The cause of an infant boy’s death in Milwaukee is unclear according to the latest report from the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Traven Williams Jr. was one day shy of being two months old when he died while sleeping with his mother on a full-size mattress at a home near 28th and Fond du Lac Ave. on Milwaukee’s north side early Tuesday, September 11th.
The family acknowledges the baby was sleeping with his mother. But they say that did not lead to the child’s death.
The Medical Examiner’s report seems to agree with the family at this point. The investigation report released on Wednesday, September 12th says “there’s no evidence of external trauma to the body” of Traven Williams Jr. The report also says there have not been any recent illnesses reported by family members.
The cause of death is pending further testing.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule