Shavar Jones (9-14-12) CAPTURED
MILWAUKEE — U.S. Marshals are searching for 27-year-old Shavar Jones. Jones is accused of shooting a man in the head, then running off after charges were filed back in May of 2011.
Law enforcement says the shooting happened after an argument in the area of 84th and Lancaster Ave.
The victim survived, but police say it wasn’t the first time 27-year-old Jones was accused of shooting someone.
In 2004 investigators say Jones shot a man in the leg in the same neighborhood. That victim also survived.
Marshals ask if you’ve seen Jones to call them at 414-297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed