Waukesha officials investigate death of 10-week-old baby
TOWN OF OCONOMOWOC — Police responded to a home around 5:45 p.m. on Saturday, September 15th after receiving a call regarding the death of a ten-week-old baby.
The baby was pronounced by the scene of the Medical Examiners Office.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him