Milwaukee police identify body found in water near Discovery World
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police Wednesday, September 19th released the identity of the man whose body was found in Lake Michigan near Discovery World earlier this week.
Police say the body belongs to 40-yea-rold Barakat Kaid.
Police say their investigation into this case is ongoing, and no further information was released.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this story.
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead