Milwaukee police identify body found in water near Discovery World
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police Wednesday, September 19th released the identity of the man whose body was found in Lake Michigan near Discovery World earlier this week.
Police say the body belongs to 40-yea-rold Barakat Kaid.
Police say their investigation into this case is ongoing, and no further information was released.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City