President Obama makes an unscheduled stop at Usinger’s
Courtesy David Nakamura, Washington Post reporter
When President Obama left the store, he not only had a box of sausage, but he had a styrofoam container. Outside of the shop, he opened it, took out a bratwurst, featuring a pretzel bun, and took a bite. After he sampled his brat, he gave a thumbs-up.
President Obama paid for his food, even though Mayor Barrett offered.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo