Two shot, one dead after shooting on Milwaukee’s north side
MILWAUKEE — Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 34-year-old man on the city’s north side early Saturday, September 22nd. A second person, age 27, was wounded in the same incident
The shooting took place at a home near 32nd and Brown just before 1:30 a.m.
Police are looking for multiple suspects in connection with this shooting.
Police are also investigating the shooting and wounding of a 14-year-old boy. It happened near 27th and Burleigh just after 10 p.m. on Friday, September 21st.
Investigators say two boys may have been playing with a gun with it fired. They are looking for one person in connection with this case.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule