Car takes down fence, utility box, stoplight near 91st and Bradley
MILWAUKEE — An out of control car took down a fence, utility box and stoplight near 91st and Bradley early Sunday morning, September 23rd.
The crash knocked out power for lights at the intersection. A crew was on site installing four-way stop signs.
There is no word at this time as to the cause of the crash, or the condition of the driver.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City