NFL won’t fine Packers for critical tweets following loss
NEW YORK — The NFL will not fine players for critical remarks made on Twitter toward the replacement officials and the NFL following the Green Bay Packers’ loss to the Seattle Seahwaks Monday night, September 24th, NFL. com reports.
Monday night’s controversial ending to the Packers-Seahawks game outraged players and fans alike. Following the controversial call, multiple players took to Twitter to vocalize their criticism of the replacement officials and the NFL.
The NFL says it has not fined a player for remarks made on social media outside of it’s time restrictions before and after games.
CLICK HERE for additional Green Bay Packers coverage via FOX6Now.com.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?