Tickets for Michelle Obama’s visit to Appleton are sold out
APPLETON — Tickets to see First Lady Michelle Obama at Lawrence University in Appleton Friday, September 28th are now sold out.
The event is free and open to the public, though tickets are required for entry.
In August, Michelle Obama visited with families of Sikh Temple shooting victims in Oak Creek after speaking at Bradley Tech High School in Milwaukee.
CLICK HERE for additional Michelle Obama coverage via FOX6Now.com.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City