President Obama to visit Wisconsin next week
President Barack Obama in Milwaukee (9-22-12)
MADISON (AP) — President Barack Obama is soon making another stop in Wisconsin. He will be in Madison on Thursday, October 4th. He was last in Milwaukee on Sept. 22nd.
After Madison, he’s going to Fairfax County, Virginia, and Cleveland, Ohio.
The last time he was in Madison was Sept. 2010, when he held a rally at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The campaign did not release other details of the Madison event.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"