Bomb threat reported at Hartford Union High School
Staff reported a hand-written message on a bathroom wall implying an explosive device would be detonated at the school on a future date. The EOD unit was called shortly after that.
A complete search of the school was done and no explosive devices were located. At this point, officials believe the threat is a “copycat” offense. But the specific contents of the note discovered are not being released for investigative reasons.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is encouraged to contact the Hartford Police Department at 262-673-2600. Citizens can also provide information they have about this incident while remaining anonymous via the Washington County Law Enforcement Tip Program at 800-232-0594. Information leading to an arrest can result in a reward for the tipster.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father