Ricardo Garza (10-5-12) CAPTURED
Law enforcement searched for Garza due to a parole violation — the scene unfolding near 4th and Wisconsin in front of neighbors. Garza was not home at the time, but the fugitive returned in late August.
Law enforcement officials say Garza assaulted his significant other with a hammer.
“Kinda shows you what kind of guy he is,” Detective Paul Olsen with the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force said.
Detective Olsen says it’s unclear what triggered the violence. Detective Olsen says after the assault, Garza took off.
“A foot chase ensued, and he escaped authorities,” Olsen said.
Law enforcement officials say Garza has ties to drugs and organized crime. Detective Olsen says he’s documented as a Latin Kings gang member.
Officials say Garza has several tattoos, including a spider, a cross, a “G.A.” and an “R” on his right hand. He reportedly goes by the nickname “dreamer.”
Law enforcement officials believe Garza may be hiding out in Sheboygan — but say he has ties to Neenah, Menasha and Oshkosh.
Anyone who has seen Garza or with any information as to his whereabouts is asked to contact U.S. Marshals at (414) 297-3707.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed