Single-family home in Franklin destroyed following fire
FRANKLIN — Fire officials responded to the scene of a single-family house fire Tuesday night, October 9th in the 8000 block of S. 35th Street.
Officials say the fire broke out around 6 p.m. and completely destroyed the house and caused minor damage to a next door garage.
Officials say no injuries were sustained as a result of the fire.
Authorities say the damage estimate is less than $200,000 — that does not include the property surrounding the home or the contents inside the home.
The cause of the fire is unknown and remains under investigation.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!