Mother of abandoned boy located, now in custody
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police say the mother of a little boy who was left with a neighbor and abandoned has been located. She is now in custody.
The 25-year-old woman is now awaiting an interview by investigators.
No other information is being released by Milwaukee police at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City