Hogan pleads guilty to lesser charge in Harris homicide
MILWAUKEE — 21-year-old LC Hogan pleaded guilty on Monday, October 15th to lesser charges in the homicide of 22-year-old Anthony Harris.
Harris was shot and killed while inside a home near 10th and Keefe in Milwaukee back on Sunday, January 29th.
In the criminal complaint against Hogan, he said he and Harris took Xanax and passed out. And when Hogan woke, he took a gun and began shooting, but doesn’t explain why. Hogan said he wasn’t trying to shoot Harris, but believes he shot him twice.
Hogan was originally charged with first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a firearm by a felon. But on Monday, he pleaded guilty to second-degree reckless homicide, use of a dangerous weapon.
Hogan will be sentenced on Friday, December 7th.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father