Death toll now at 19 in deadly fungal meningitis outbreak
Federal investigators raided the New England Compounding Center, or NECC, in Boston to search the facilities.
It’s the pharmacy that made contaminated steroids linked to the outbreak.
The feds say more issues have been reported with drugs produced by the company.
The center recalled all its drugs, and says it’s cooperating with authorities.
CLICK HERE for additional meningitis outbreak coverage via FOX6Now.com.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!