Glendale police investigate credit union robbery, seek suspects
GLENDALE — Police are seeking suspects following a robbery at the Educators Credit Union branch on N. Port Washington Rd. that happened on Thursday afternoon, October 18th.
Glendale police say the robbery occurred around 1:30 p.m.
FOX6′s media partners at the Fox Point Patch talked with residents in the neighborhood just south of Good Hope Rd. They say the robbers wore Halloween masks.
Police located a vehicle possibly used as a getaway car a few blocks from the bank, near Mohawk and Port Washington Road.
Police searched the neighborhood for the suspects and closed off some streets for a brief period of time.
“Saw a bunch of squad cars. They all left but about one, and then sitting there I saw three policeman back here and one of them had a riot gun and one of them had a dog,” neighbor Bob Kent said.
Police have not yet taken anyone into custody. They hope to release surveillance video soon.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.Submit Your Photo
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City